Press Accreditation for Open City Documentary Festival 2019 is now open.
Please note, Press Accreditation is restricted to critics and journalists. The accreditation is free of charge and the festival cannot cover travel or accommodation.
The Press Accreditation gives you access to and includes:
- Ticket requests for public screenings and daily rush queue (subject to availability)
- All workshops, masterclasses and panel events running throughout the festival.
- Festival Video Library (located in Festival Hub throughout the festival dates)
- Press & Industry screenings
- Press kits
- Festival goodie bag and festival catalogue
- Detailed guest list of talent attending
- Daily networking socials and parties
The deadline is 10AM Monday 26th August 2019 (we cannot guarantee the processing of any application submitted after this date).
Please note that due to the high demand for accreditations, we cannot automatically approve all applications. All delegates will be informed if their application has been successful via email (sent to the email address provided on your application form) after the accreditation deadline. Thank you for your patience while we process your request.
For press accreditation, you can apply here
For press enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all accreditation queries, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at Open City Documentary Festival 2019!