Please note, press accreditation is restricted to critics and journalists. The accreditation is free of charge. The festival cannot cover travel or accommodation.
The press accreditation gives you access to and includes:
- Ticket requests for public screenings and daily rush queue (subject to availability)
- All workshops, masterclasses and panel events running throughout the festival (except the Critics Workshop with Another Gaze).
- The online screening platform featuring films from the festival’s main programme (not including retrospective programmes or special events). The online platform will be available from the 13th – 23rd of September and geo-blocked to the UK.
- Press & Industry screenings
- Press kits
- Festival tote bag and festival catalogue
- Detailed guest list of talent attending
- Daily networking socials and parties
The closing date is 9AM on Friday 13th of August 2021 (we cannot guarantee the processing of any application submitted after this date).
Please note that due to the high demand for accreditations, we cannot automatically approve all applications. All delegates will be informed if their application has been successful via email (sent to the email address provided on your application form) after the accreditation deadline. Thank you for your patience while we process your request.
Apply for your press accreditation here.
For all press enquiries, please contact Marta Berto: marta [at] opencitylondon.com.
We look forward to seeing you at Open City Documentary Festival 2021!
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date.