Audience Development Interns
Deadline for applications: Monday 3 July
Interviews: w/c Monday 10 July
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Fee: Expenses paid (£10/day)
Open City Documentary Festival is currently looking for Audience Development Interns to join the team.
- Generate publicity for Open City Documentary Festival events via grassroots marketing
- Assist with social media
- Contribute to e-newsletters
- Write blog posts/programme notes
- Create cross-promotional partnerships including ticket discounts
- Assist Marketing Manager with any reasonable requests
- Be available at the festival to assist the team - there will also be opportunities to attend events
- A passion for documentary film
- An interest in research and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated yet a good team player
- A confident and professional manner, common sense and a pragmatic approach to work
Part-time role, 2-3 days a week starting w/c July 24 until end of festival on September 10. Based out of the Open City Docs office at UCL.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to our Marketing Manager, Alex Karotsch, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Audience Development Intern’.